Top 5 Analog Film App to Rediscover Stunning Photographs
Taking shots is very easy for amateurs. However, things will not be as simple as using cameras. If you want to analog filmmaking effects with photo editing apps, you may feel puzzle to pick an analog film app to achieve special projects. In this article, you can get most popular film analog app to rediscover the magic of film grain and camera profiles. In addition, if you are running Mac computer, then you are lucky enough. You can get Photo FilmSim as film analog editor to achieve with high quality of digital photographs.
- Best Analog Film Editor on Mac – Photo FilmSim
- Top 5 Analog Film App (Analog Paris/ Snapseed/ VSCO/ Enlight/ Mextures)
Photo FilmSim – Rediscover the Magic of Analog Film Situation on Mac
Being the professional analog film app and film grain photo editor, Photo FilmSim can make stunning jobs to analog the perfect film effects you want. You are able to rediscover any photography styles without preparing the related films. Be sure that you have run Photo FilmSim on the Mac, or you may fail to analog film editing.
Photo FilmSim Film Presets and Camera Profiles
- You can get four analog film formats with 12 classic film profiles. (Color positive film, color negative film, black and white film and cross processed film)
- There are four film color contrast, four film color saturation and seven film color specials for you to choose. (Black and white, ferric sulfate, gold, selenium, sepia terra, sepia gold and sepia)
- Photo FilmSim provides dozens of film grains, which you can adjust intensity and size freely. (They are mainly Kodak Ektachrome, Fuji, llford delta and so on.)
Photo FilmSim Features
- Easy to analog all the above film presets and camera profiles to recover authenticity and natural look.
- Support to upload images of JPEG, TIFF and most of the RAW formats to preserve the high quality of digital photographs.
- Save to JPEG and TIFF files with the freely adjustable qualities.
- Share photographs with analog film effects to social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Flick.
Top 5 Analog Film App
Being the popular analog film app iOS, Snapseed is a powerful images analog app with easy operates and wide range editing tools. You need to make sure to run your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on iOS 8.0 or later. In addition, you can get analog film app free to try.
- The analog film app Snapseed can open JPG and RAW files, or export as JPG.
- Snapseed offers 18 realistic grainy film and 38 predesigned analog film texts.
- You can get 24 tools and filters during analog film editing, to make sure the analog effects.
- Snapseed can rotate, transform, hdr scape to bring a stunning look to images.
- The user-friendly interface allows users to slide left and right to adjust the analog film effects.
Being another well-known analog film app Android and iOS, VSCO allows people to edit and share photography freely. Moreover, you can analog film processing with videos as well. As a result, you can use the analog film app free, or purchase $19.99 per year to enjoy newest tools.
- You can use VSCO as analog film camera to shot phtogaphy.
- VSCO consists release new products monthly for analog film developing.
- You can get over 100 film analog presets and growing to apply.
- VSCO community is the huge platform for people to communicate with friends all over the world.
- Every filter is easy to be adjusted exposure, color or more.
Enlight has been the “2015 App of the year” by the App store, which can prove its strong film editing effects. Being the classic analog filmmaking app, Enlight can preserve image perfection no matter how much analog filmmaking effects you had added.
- Enlight offers built-in masking to control tone, color or other details precisely.
- You can analog film cameras and vintage film with the film editor.
- It is convenient to add artistic touches with film grain, fade and intensity.
- You are able to convert, transform or create analog filmmaking processes.
- Enlight provides text add service, with which you can draw manually too.
It is easy for amateurs to use Mextures to analog film color without teaching. You can apply film grain, add textures, and get light leaks and gradients to photos within a second. After that, it is fun to upload products to the digital photo frame, with which you can enjoy your great work daily.
- Mextures has over 150 original textures for users to analog.
- You can adjust photography with precision to exposure, contrast and preset.
- Formula manager and infinite layers enables people to analog film processing
- You are able to save and share film edits as Formulas, as well as importing Formulas.
- It is acceptable to grit, grain, grunge and vintage film textures with the analog film app iOS.
Analog Paris is the frequently use analog film city series, you can run it both on iPhone and iPad. If you want to apply other city effects, you can try London View, Jeju View, Wedding View or Beijing View with high quality.
- You need to use iOS 5.1.1 or later, or to apply as analog film Paris on the Android devices.
- Analog Paris develops 10 photographic filters in Paris for you.
- There are 30 color filters to edit for analoging filmmaking effects.
- You can use various editing tools to exposure, sharpen, highlights, saturation, film grain texture and so on.
- It is possible to preserve data, which are EXIF data and GPS data.