How to Make Black and White Film Photography
- What is iFotosoft Photo FilmSim
- Make Black and White Film Photography in iFotosoft Photo FilmSim
- Design Black and White Film Photography to be Professional
- Share and Save Black and White Film Photography
How to Make Black and White Film Photography
What is iFotosoft Photo FilmSim
iFotosoft Photo FilmSim is a powerful and functional photo editor, created by iFotosoft Ltd., It is specialized in stunning analog film effects. Moreover, in order to achieve the magic of analog film, iFotosoft Photo FilmSim offers gorgeous film presets and camera profiles to produce amazing results. Meanwhile, this photo beautifier empowers you to create natural look of black and white film photography. Hence, you can make a special photo album through this photo editor, which contains excellent algorithm to design an old time photograph with analog film grains. Just take a closer look of the key features of iFotosoft Photo FilmSim:
- The different contrast, saturation and special of analog film color mode bring out numerous of stunning photos effects.
- Advanced calibration technology with legendary analog film.
- Analog film color rendering for Kodak, Fuji and Ilford film camera profiles with desired results.
- Custom grain, dust and scratches that enhance the feeling of the traditional photograph.
- The program works with JPEG, TIFF and most of the RAW formats.
Also you can get more information from iFotosoft Photo FilmSim.
Make Black and White Film Photography in iFotosoft Photo FilmSim
As a professional black and white photo maker, iFotosoft Photo FilmSim comes with a convenient operation means you can make awesome black and white film photography within few seconds.
- Launch iFotosoft Photo FilmSim on your computer.
- Import Image you want to edit.
Click on Import button in lower left corner. And choose the image you would like to make black and white film photography.
- Select Black and White Film from Film Profile block in right column.
Otherwise, you can go to Film Color Mode > Special > Black and White
- Save or share to social media.
At this point, you can see the original image has turned into the black and white film photography. Thanks to the Black and Withe effect that Photo FilmSim provides, and thus, you can directly make black and white film photography.
Design Black and White Film Photography to be Professional
Besides the offered Black and White photo mode, you can adjust other popular effects to modify your black and white film photography. So you can create black and white photos what are exactly as you want.
- Choose unique photo styles from Film Profile in left menu.
Photo FilmSim offers 9 unique photo styles that can always meet your different require.
- Adjust Contrast, Saturation and Special from Film Color Mode in left column.
Different contrast and saturation brings the black and white film photography with various textures.
- Customize Grain, Intensity and Size from Film Grain in left column
Provides custom grain, dust and scratches that enhance the feeling of the traditional photograph.
You have innumerable ideals about the creative of black and white film photographs, whilst iFotosoft Photo FilmSim helps your to turn your arbitrary ideas into stunning designs. Just unleash your creativity to optimize your black and white photos using iFotosoft Photo FilmSim’ s rich features.
Share and Save Black and White Film Photography
After you finishing design the black and white film photography, you can save or share to different social medium. iFotosoft Photo FilmSim supports JPEG, TIFF and most of the RAW formats to preserve the high quality digital black and white film photographs. Also you can send photos to Flick, Facebook and Twitter within Photo FilmSim. Furthermore, this photo editor lets you sync output with AirDrop and Photos to other devices directly. If you prefer to save the photo forever, you can certainly print it out through the best photo printer. It will be fun that you make fantastic wall photo collage with personalized black and white film photographs.
iFotosoft Photo FilmSim ensures that professional photographers can meet all their quality requirements, no matter what kinds of black and white photos they need to create. Likewise, it provides super easy to use interface just ensure every user can design stunning photos and black and white film photography as well. You can either download a free trial version of Photo FilmSim or purchase it directly from the iFotosoft. Just create stunning black and white film Photography right now.