Best 5 Free HDR Software Reviews in 2017
Even if you get a HDR camera, you still need to HDR software to merge photos with different exposures to a stunning HDR photograph. Just imagine when you are inside Vatican Cathedral, you can take advantage of the HDR software to enhances color range, brightness, sharpness, and shadow of a standard photo and adds more dynamic ranges. The article explains the best 5 free HDR software reviews in 2017. Just learn more detail from the article now.
Photo HDR Free
iFotosoft Photo HDR Free is the free HDR software for Mac. The HDR program is able to merges a bracketed set of image to gorgeous HDR image. You can include 3 images and align them into HDR by tone mapping. The automatic HDR sequences to align photos with awesome result.
- There are some presets of HDR filters that you can apply stunning HDR files.
- Adjust the tone length and tone saturation parameters to create high dynamic range images.
- Ghost suppression to ensure a final result of HDR merging with moving staff and device.
- Color management of the HDR photos by adjusting the brightness, saturation and contrast.
- Compare the original images with HDR result photos by the user interface.
- Directly share HDR images to Flickr, Facebook, Twitter and other social media account.
The free HDR software can create HDR images from JPEG, JPG, DNG, CRW, CR2, MOS, RAF, 3FR, DCR, KDC, K25, PXN, MEF, MRW, NEF, ORF, RAW, PEF, X3F, SRF, SR2, and other popular RAW formats. And then you can export HDR photographs as JPEG, PNG and TIFF.
Picturenaut is another free HDR software that creates HDRIs from multiple exposures. It is released as donationware. If you are satisfied with the HDR software or use it in a commercial project, you should support the development with a donation.
- Picturenaut is originally a plugin for HDRShop integrate with Absolute HDR Calibration.
- Add weight to an image with standard or mid emphasis to the desired result of HDR.
- Grayscale or RGB-color mode can be chosen and color density can be changed to 8 Bit, 16 Bit, or 32 Bit per channel.
- The HDR software is able to reuse the camera curve for the Gamma adjustment of a tone mapped LDR result.
- You can carry out exposure correction, ghost removal, automatic image alignment, and color balancing on a set of images to merge.
And the free HDR program is able to get stunning HDR result from DNG, CRW, CR2, 3FR, DCR, KDC, K25, PXN, MEF, MOS, RAF, MRW, NEF, ORF, RAW, PEF, X3F, SRF, SR2, ARW, TGA, VDA, ICB, VST, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and PPM files. And save to TIFF, EXR, HDR, PIC, or PFM formats.
Luminance HDR is an open source HDR software. The program is able to add multiple images of same frame to merge and then change different properties. The program lets you make HDR images using HDR Creation Wizard. Just learn more detail about features about the free HDR software.
- Adjust a bunch of image properties to use tonemap, such as white balance, contrast factor, saturation factor and other parameters.
- The Anti-ghosting feature can use HDR merge with handhold or tripod with profession results.
- Once you get the HDR photograph, you can use the program to rotate, resize and crop them into desired results.
- The HDR software with extensive features also lets you batch process HDR images, copy EXIF data, perform batch tone mapping, and import FITS files.
The HDR freeware is able to handle the following formats for HDR photographs. JPEG, TIFF, KDC, DCR, PEF, NEF, DNG, VDN, MRW, OFF, CLF, ANV, RAF, REFV, PTX, RAW, SR2, RW2, SRW, TKV, CR2, 3FR, MEF, MEFV, MCR, MCS, EIF, NRVV, etc. And then process to EXR, HDR, PIC, TIFF, or PFS.
When you need to make HDR images out of a single image file, Machinery HDR is a right HDR software to handle the HDR filters. The program adds HDR effects by varying the range of saturation, RGB color, color scheme, etc. It also lets you batch edit HDR images.
- The HDR software has a built-in app called Machinery Explorer, which lets you find image files to add for HDR processing pretty easily.
- You are able to adjust parameters for Micro-contrast, Details, and Dynamic contrast for detailed images.
- It also empowers you to compare the process the image together with the original one with ease.
- Besides the HDR merge features, it is also an HDR photo editor with some editing features.
Machinery HDR supports various image Formats, like: JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, DNG, CRW, CR2, RAW, NEF, and other RAW formats. If you are satisfied with the result, you can also purchase the full version in order to export HDR with large size.
FDRTools Basic is the basic HDR software to create high quality tonemapped images for free. If you are a newbie to HDR photograph, you can use the Basic version frist. Of course, you can also upgrade to FDRTools Advanced version to create desired files as well.
- There are three different HDR creating modes of the HDR program, which enables you to create HDR: Average, Separation, and Creative.
- For White Balance Reference, an image can be chosen from the set of images. Image Exposure and color options can be changed as well.
- The HDR software to make HDR images takes each pixel from one source image, and you can use separation sliders to separate pixels by intensity.
- There are various other HDR parameters that can be changed to achieve desired result.
You can create HDR images from JPEG, TIFF, HDR, RGBE, EXR, and DCRAW (3FR, ARW, CRW, CR2, CS1, DCR, DNG, ERF, IIQ, K25, KDC, MEF, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RAW, RW2, RWL, SRF, SR2, SRW) files.
When you need to composite photos inot HDR photographs, you can use HDR software. If you only take one photograph, you can still apply HDR effect to create similar high dynamic photo result. And you can leave a comment if you have any query about the HDR software, I will find a solution for you as soon as possible.