How to Make HDR Photo Effects
High Dynamic Range (HDR) photograph designs for solve highlights and shadows. Either highlights or shadows should be one of most frustrating trends in high contrast photography. For example, when you are in outdoor photography, the greatest challenge you will face is the high contrast created by the bright sky versus a darker foreground. While you should note that the correct exposure would not avoid blown out highlights and flat shadows. At this point, you can optimize your photos through professional photo editor, which can make HDR photo effects. HDR imaging is the process of taking several exposures of the same scene and merging them together into one image. Let’s enjoy a nice experience of making HDR photo effects by using the functional photo editor.
- Make HDR Photo Effects in iFotosoft Photo HDR
- Create HDR Photo Effects with Photoshop
- Fake HDR Photo Effects Online for Free
Make HDR Photo Effects in iFotosoft Photo HDR
iFotosoft Photo HDR is a super easy HDR program to make awesome results. It can merge a series of three images into HDR photographs with custom effects. Just learn how to make HDR photo effects with iFotosoft Photo HDR below.
Directly Download iFotosoft Photo HDR from iFotosoft
If you are a new comer of iFotosoft Photo HDR, you can go to iFotosoft, to learn more detail about this fun photo editor. Meanwhile, you can just pay $12.99 to buy iFotosoft Photo HDR or you can download a free trial version of it. After you finishing install iFotosoft Photo HDR on your computer, launch this HDR software and start to make HDR photo effects.
Merge Photos to HDR
- Run iFotosoft Photo HDR on your computer.
- Click on Import in lower left corner to load three photos with different exposures.
Once you merge photos with different exposures to HDR, iFotosoft Photo HDR presents an optimal HDR file.
- Adjust parameters for HDR photo according to your need.
To get desired HDR, iFotosoft Photo HDR lets you to customize the Tone Length, Tone Saturation, Ghost Suppression, Brightness, Saturation and Contrast. And other popular options to make HDR photo effects.
- Save or share on social media.
As soon as you finish optimize the photo, you can tap the Share button to share it on Facebook, Twitter and other social media networks.
Mostly, HDR photos should be the most stunning photograph that attractive people’s attention. However, HDR is a tricky subject to master even for HDR photographers. Because, it is hardly to ensure a creative and natural look for HDR photo. Fortunately, so long as you use iFotosoft Photo HDR, which makes multiple HDR photo effects, you can create a realistic HDR photo. Furthermore, you can know more information about how to apply HDR effects on photos.
Create HDR Photo Effects with Photoshop
If you only have one single image, you can still make cool HDR photo effects with Photoshop. Just learn how to create HDR photo effects in Photoshop with the following steps.
- Run Photoshop and load the image as the original layer.
- Duplicate the original layer as Layer 1 by selecting Layers > Duplicate Layers.
- Put the Layer 1 over original layer and change the blending option of Layer 1 to Overlay.
- Make the image turn black and white through choose Image > Adjustments > Desaturate.
- Go to Image > Adjustments > Invert. This will create a negative image. Generally, the light area will be dark, and the dark areas light.
- Add a Gaussian Blur form Filter > Blur > Gaussian to experiment with the different settings until you find the best result.
- Change the blend mode, which affects how your layers blend together. Adjust the new layers blend and move to overlay, which should create your finished fake HDR photo.
Thanks for Photoshop to make HDR photo effects. Now, you can see that the image with more colors to play with have better looking results. Besides, if you have a series of photos taken by HDR camera, you can learn how to make HDR photo effects with HDR Pro Photoshop.
Fake HDR Photo Effects Online for Free
In view of the little difficult of making HDR photo effects in Photoshop, you can try an easier way to create HDR filter online. All you need to do is upload the original photo to online HDR program. Then the HDR online application can make HDR photo effects for your require.
In general, you can make HDR photo effects online within four steps.
- Upload two or three photos of same scene but with different exposures. Then click start.
- Adjust using different styles of HDR effects.
- Change the intensity and modify other editing settings to create HDR photo as you like.
- Choose the format and quality of the image and save your work.
But, make HDR effects online has the limitations, such as limited editing options and lower quality of outputs. Therefore, the online HDR effects application should be difficult to handle, if you need to create awesome HDR photo effects.