Top 10 Photo Editor App for iPhone and Android
An excellent photo editor app is necessary for each smartphone users. When you take a selfies for sharing to social media, you may need a photo editor to retouch your portrait. We are more likely to capture the beautiful landscape during travelling. Photo editor app could enhance and de-noise the imperfect photos. Moreover, a good photo editor could decorate your pictures with text, stickers, watermarks, borders and other elements. If you search for photo editor in App Store or Play Store, you will get a long list. It is a waste of time to try every app and discover the appropriate photo editor for your smartphone. We have identified top 10 photo editor apps to meet various requirements. You can browse their details in this post and choose your favorite one.
No.1 Photo Editor by Aviary
Photo Editor by Aviary is one of the most popular photo editors on market. Its key features include：
- It has plentiful tools for enhancing and correcting imperfect photos.
- You can enjoy extensive free filters and paid filters.
- The built-in retouch technology could beautify selfies with one click.
- It allows you to share personal photos to social media or email.
- The concise interface combines various features orderly.
- It takes longer time to adjust a picture or apply filter.
Snapseed is an excellent photo editor app and has millions of users around the world. Its basic features include:
- It offers all necessary basic photo editing features, like crop, rotate, resize and more.
- You can adjust color, exposure and other parameters to correct photos.
- The built-in photo sharpen tool could enhance photos easily.
- Another amazing feature is to create HDR photos.
- Users could use Snapseed to correct the perspective of their photos.
- Snapseed is available to both iOS and Android.
- All features are free of charge.
- It does not support to save photos in full resolution.
If you need a photo editor app to turn your photos to artworks, you could try Enlight. Its principal features include:
- Enlight has plentiful basic photo editing and adjusting tools.
- It uses mask and custom option to make the editing process seamlessly.
- This photo editor allows users to add effects on selected parts of pictures.
- You can blend two pictures to create special effects.
- This photo editor is easy to use.
- You need pay for $3.99 to download this app from App Store.
PhotoDirector is a versatile photo editor app for mobile phone users. Its features include:
- You can get basic photo editing and adjustment tools, such as crop, resize, rotate, flip and more.
- HDR effect allows you to make HDR photos.
- The built-in Skin Smoother feature could retouch selfies easily.
- It also provides dozens of image effects and filters.
- This photo editor has integrated camera feature.
- This app is large and runs slower.
If you prefer to take selfies with smartphone, FaceTune is a good choice. Its wonderful features include:
- It has the capacity to widen smiles or make teeth brighter on your photos.
- This photo editor app is able to retouch your face and remove blemishes.
- FaceTune could correct red eye and other problems.
- You can try to replace hair color and to be a different person.
- It is compatible with iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
- This app supports to retouch selfies with one click.
- It is a paid photo editor.
Pixlr is a powerful photo editor app available to multiple platforms. Its key features include:
- It has extensive free photo editing features, like crop, rotation and more.
- This photo app is able to create photo collages.
- The Auto Fix function could enhance and correct photos automatically.
- It also has plentiful photo filters and effects.
- It is compatible with Android and iOS and has a web app.
- All features are free to use.
- This app does not support to save photos in full resolution.
No.7 PicsArt Photo Studio
PicsArt Photo Studio is another all-in-one photo editor app with extensive editing tools. Its basic features include:
- You can enhance and adjust photo color and other parameters.
- This photo app has the capacity to create photo collages.
- Users could share photos to PicsArt community and other social network.
- PicsArt Photo Studio is compatible with both iOS and Android.
- It is a freeware.
- There are too many features, so the interface is cluttered.
TouchRetouch is an interesting photo editor app. Its principal features include:
- It could help you remove any unwanted object from photos.
- This app could erase blemish from selfies and retouch faces.
- The auto-recognition feature could select the unwanted object accurately.
- You can fix imperfect photos with one click.
- It is a lightweight app and easy to use.
- The interface is straightforward.
- It is a paid app for iOS, although the Android version is free of charge.
No.9 Adobe Photoshop Express
If you want to use Photoshop on mobile devices, Adobe Photoshop Express is a good choice. Its features include:
- It could add photos from cloud service, internal storage and social media.
- You can cop, rotate and resize photos without quality loss.
- The Redeye and Healing Brush features could correct selfies and other photos.
- You can use Photoshop on mobile devices for free.
- The interface is well designed.
- It is available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Some features need Creative subscription.
No.10 Filterstorm Neue
If you need a photo editor app has plentiful photo filters, Filterstorm Neue could meet your requirements.
- This app integrates many useful photo filters and effects.
- All filters offer custom options to adjust intensity.
- It offers basic image editing functions, like resize, crop, rotate and more.
- The intuitive interface makes it easy to use.
- It is a paid app and only available to iOS.
Brands improve camera and lens technology, which makes people are more likely to use smartphones taking photos than digital cameras. Another reason that people capture photos with smartphone is various photo editors. The basic photo editing tools could crop, rotate or flip a picture. The embedded photo filters and effects could turn an ordinary picture to artworks immediately. And some photo editor apps have the capacity to retouch selfies and photos. In short, before share or save, you can use these best photo editors introduced in this post to edit your photos.