Top 10 Photo Frame Apps
Taking photos on smartphone is increasingly prevalent. To catch up such trend, mobile brands improve camera technology continuously. Conversely, that drives users to capture pictures with smartphone furtherly. Before share the photos on social networks, people try to find ways to make their photos attractive. Photo frame is one of the popular ways to highlight a photo. When you search for photo frame in App Store or Google Play Store, you will get a very long list. It is a waste of the time to test and compare every photo frame app. Don’t worry! We have compared photo frame apps and identified top 10 photo frame app in this post.
The top photo frame apps for iOS
Framatic is one of the best photo frame apps in App Store, which gets 9.4 points in 10 points system. The benefits of Framatic include:
- Users could apply photo frames within Framatic and share to Facebook and Instagram directly.
- This top photo frame app has plentiful photo frames and filters. And it permits users to customize frame size and other parameters.
- The users experience is rather stable.
- Within Framatic, users could enjoy various photo effects.
- Framatic is free to charge without ads and virus.
FrameUrLife is an easy-to-use photo frame app for iOS users. Its attractive features include:
- FrameUrLife is able to help you combine several photos into frames.
- Users could also apply photo effects and filters on personal photos.
- Other photo editing tools, like change text, rotate, resize and more, are available within this top photo frame app.
- FrameUrLife is one of the best free photo frame app on iOS devices.
#3: Photo Frames+
Photo Frames+ is another free photo frame app for iOS users. The principal features include:
- Photo Frames+ could help you to create beautiful photo frame effects and collage style pictures.
- This best photo frame app integrates the cool photo booth feature of iOS.
- There are more than two hundred photo frames and extensive different layouts.
- Users could post the results to social networks within this app, such as Facebook.
#4: Smilebox Moment
Smilebox Moment is one of the best paid photo frame apps for iOS devices. And its price is affordable to all people. Other features of Smilebox Moment include:
- This photo editor has plentiful photo frames.
- With Smilebox Moment, users could add animation, create collages and apply filters on personal photos easily.
- Smilebox Moment allows users to customize the captions, stickers and more elements on photo frames.
- After editing, users could share result to Instagram, Facebook, email and other apps.
The top photo frame apps on Android
#5: Flowers Photo Frames
Flowers Photo Frames is one of the best photo frame app for Android devices. And this app use plants and flowers to decorate personal photos. Other features include:
- Flowers Photo Frames is an easy-to-navigate app with concise deigns.
- Users could choose the best appropriate photo frame to beautify photos from the photo frame database.
- Flowers Photo Frames allows users to adjust photo colors and other parameters.
- This app is free to charge.
PhotoFunia is another free photo frame app for Android users. The appealing functions of this app include:
- PhotoFunia is straightforward to use. Anyone could grasp its usage without instructions.
- This app provides extensive photo frames to choose.
- Users could add text and watermark on the framed photos.
- In addition to photo frames, PhotoFunia has integrated plentiful photo effects.
- This app has a dedicated version to tablet users with better user experience on larger screen.
#7: Photo Frames Lovely
As its name said, this photo frame app has a lot of lovely photo frames. Other features of Photo Frames Lovely include:
- Users could decorate the photos from photo gallery or take a photo to polish within Photo Frames Lovely.
- This top photo frame app has a user-friendly interface.
- There are nearly a hundred photo frames to choose. And developer continuously uploads fresh photo frames.
- After decorate photos, users could post the result to social media directly.
PhotoFram.es HD is one of the best paid photo frame app for Android devices. Users could decorate photos with photo frames with PhotoFram.es HD easily. Other features include:
- es HD provides photo frames in multiple sizes to fit your photos.
- This paid photo frame app also provides photo editing tools, like crop, resize and more.
- When apply photo frames within PhotoFram.es HD, users do not need to the ads pop up suddenly.
- es HD also has plentiful stickers to decorate personal photos.
The best cross-platform photo frame apps
#9: Imikimi Photo Frames Free
Imikimi Photo Frames Free is one of the best photo frame apps available to both iOS and Android. The benefits of imikimi include：
- Imikimi Photo Frames Free is a photo frame databases with millions of photo frames.
- All photo frames in this photo frame app are free to use, although users have watch some ads.
- Imikimi Photo Frames Free update photo frames every day.
- The process to apply photo frames on photos within this app is easy.
Lipix, called InstaFrame previously, is another cross-platform photo frame app. The basic features of Lipix include:
- Lipix is an all-in-one photo frame app with extensive features, like photo collage, photo effects and more.
- This best photo frame app is easy to use and free to charge.
- After apply photo frames, people could share the results to social networks directly.
- With Lipix, users could adjust color, size and other parameters of photo frames.
In this article, we identified top 10 photo frame apps for iOS and Android based on testing. If you have an iPhone, you can browse the top 10 photo frame apps list and choose an appropriate one. If your mobile runs Android operating system, you can check the best photo frame apps on Android. Moreover, we recommended two cross-platform photo frame apps. Some photo apps on the top 10 list are free to charge, others are paid. Anyway, these top 10 photo frame apps could help you to decorate personal photos on smartphone with simple steps.