Top 10 Photo Maker Apps for iPhone and Android
Today, people are accustomed to communicate with images and photos, so you will need a photo maker for your digital device. Actually, majority internet users hand in more than one digital device. According to a recent research, 80% of respondents said they have at least two commonly-used digital devices, like PC, laptop, tablet and mobile phone. And more than one quarter of people said they switch between these four devices frequently. It seems that multi-device users will need to install a photo maker for each device. Don’t worry! We have identified the best photo editor for each platforms and devices. In this article, we are going to share the results in details.
Top paid photo editor on Mac
iFotosoft Photo Viewer is a powerful photo maker for Mac users. Its basic features include:
- Rename, resize or convert hundreds of photos in batch.
- Adjust photo parameters, like exposure, contrast and more, or apply effects on photos.
- Browse photos in variety of modes, including full screen, library mode, thumbnail mode, EXIF mode and slideshow mode.
- Support all photo formats, including RAW files.
- Work well with AirDrop Photos for Mac, and other Mac apps.
- Print photos directly.
Top free photo editor on Mac
Apple released Photos application for Mac OS X in 2015. iOS users have used Photos on iDevices for years. And now they can use Photos crossing iOS and Mac seamlessly. Its key features include:
- Manage and organize photos on Mac.
- Edit photos with basic tools, like resize, crop and more.
- Transfer photos between iPhone and Mac.
- View iCloud Photos Library on Mac.
- It is pre-installed software.
- The Photos offers seamless communication between Apple devices.
- The editing tools are limited.
Best free photo creator on Windows
GIMP is famous open-source project. As a photo maker, it offers almost all necessary features.
- Enhance and retouch photos in one click.
- Support most commonly-used image formats.
- Provide extensive custom options.
- Allow users to adjust and edit images with extensive tools.
- It updates frequently.
- GIMP is flexible thanks to plugins.
- It does not support 16-bit per channel.
- Many features need plugins and make beginners frustrated.
Best paid photo creator on Windows
Adobe Photoshop CC is the most professional photo maker on market. Its main features include:
- Offer almost all photo editing tools.
- Provide extensive filters and custom options.
- Enhance, retouch, or de-noise photos manually.
- Co-work with other Creative Cloud apps.
- It integrated extensive tools and custom options.
- Photoshop CC is able to deal with high resolution photos without quality loss.
- It is expensive.
- For average people, Photoshop CC is too complicated.
Best free photo maker for Android
Snapseed is a popular photo editor among Android users. Its basic features include:
- Offer basic photo editing tools, like resize, rotate, crop and more.
- Modify color, exposure and other photo parameters.
- Enhance photos with the built-in photo sharpen tool.
- Create HDR photos.
- It is a lightweight photo editor.
- All features are free to use.
- Snapseed does not save photos in full resolution.
Best paid Android photo maker
PhotoDirector Bundle Version is a dedicated editor app for Android users. Its features include:
- Integrate basic photo editing and adjustment tools, such as crop, resize, rotate, flip and more.
- Create HDR photos using the HDR effect.
- Retouch selfies with the built-in Skin Smoother feature.
- Provides dozens of image effects and filters.
- It offers plentiful features.
- The output quality is great.
- This app is large and runs slower.
Top free photo maker for iPhone
PicsArt Photo Studio is an all-in-one photo maker. Its basic features include:
- Enhance photos by adjusting color and other parameters.
- Create photo collages with various templates.
- Integrate photo effects and filters.
- Share photos to PicsArt community or online.
- It has plentiful features.
- All features are free of charge.
- The interface is a little cluttered, for including too many features.
Top paid iOS photo maker
Although Camera+ is a paid photo maker, it has many awesome features.
- Turn iPhone to digital camera with adjustable features, like ISO, shutter speed and focus.
- Extend the timer option to 30-second.
- Apply multiple filters to create unique effect.
- Embed plentiful filters and photo editing tools.
- The interface is intuitive.
- It could produce high quality photos.
- This app is large and runs slower.
Best paid online photo maker
PicMonkey is a versatile photo maker available to multiple platforms. Its key features include:
- Edit photos in photo editor.
- Retouch selfies with the touch up tools.
- Create social media head and photo cards using templates.
- Make photo collages.
- You can start a free trial.
- It has mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- The free trail needs registry with personal information.
Best free photo maker web
Pixlr is a useful online photo maker. Its principal features include:
- Edit photos with extensive editing tools.
- Adjust photo parameters, like contrast, color and more.
- Apply filters on the photo as Photoshop.
- Overlap paint and text on different layers.
- It offers plentiful photo editing tools and custom options
- Pixlr does not have templates.
We have shared the best photo makers for different platforms in this article. No matter you are a multi-device user or mobile-first people, you can get the appropriate photo maker for your devices. To help you discover the proper tool, we introduced both best paid one and free tool for each platform. You can make a decision according to your situation. If you have a Mac computer, you are lucky, because iFotosoft Photo Viewer is a powerful photo maker and photo organizer available to Mac OS X.